Registration is now open for the Le Tour de Shore bike ride. This fun, 100-mile tour from Chicago to Michigan, benefits Maywood Fine Arts by helping to fund scholarships, uniforms, show space rentals, and more. For more information, visit www.letourdeshore.com.
Ride dates are Friday-Saturday June 16-17.
Back are those things that are best, plus a few new surprises.
- Pre-ride and day-of-ride gear checks.
- Easy to follow yellow road marks.
- Online Ride with GPS Cue sheet and Maps.
- Support and Gear rest stops with snacks and drinks every 20 miles.
- Pancake breakfast at the Mascot Museum.
- SAG support vehicles on-call for route emergencies.
- Bike techs at SAG stops.
- New Buffalo Beach BBQ featuring Redamak’s burgers.
- Buses back to Chicago and Forest Park, IL.
- Lois and Ernie Baumann, and many wonderful volunteers.